Becoming a member of Constructing Excellence Manchester signals to your clients, your supply chain, your people and the industry that your business is forward thinking, innovative, committed to collaborative working, continuous improvement and to Constructing Excellence.
In addition to this you will have access to the following club benefits:
- Priority access to club best practice seminars, site visits and events tailored to club members’ requirements which are based upon the following themes: Sustainability, Value, Integration, Collaborative Working, Leadership and People Development (typically 8-10 events per annum);
- Access to knowledge through other club members’ expertise;
- Networking opportunities with like-minded companies;
- Access to other regional and national Best Practice Club events;
- Access to CE Manchester BIM Task-group;
- Company logo shown in club event literature and website (Corporate Members Only); and
- CPD certificates available for relevant seminars.
Club Membership Fees 2018
National members of Constructing Excellence can become corporate members of the Manchester Club at no additional cost, please contact Ralf Thiede for further details. For non national members, there are two grades of membership:
- Corporate £100 (Priority admittance to club events for 5 persons); or
- Individual £25.
Download the application form