There are only 4 weeks left until we close the submissions process for the North West Regional Construction Awards 2017 so don’t miss out!
Now in their 11th successful year, the Awards are organised by Constructing Excellence in the Northwest, The School of the Built Environment at the University of Salford and the Centre for Construction Innovation.
The Awards provide an exclusive opportunity for the North West built environment sector to celebrate outstanding examples of best practice within their field.
Entries to the 2017 Awards are welcomed from all organisations and project teams involved in delivering buildings and civil engineering projects in the North West including;
● Specialist and sub-contractors
● Engineers of all disciplines
● Members of the design team
● Any other associated consultants
Our 2017 Award categories are:
● Client of the Year
● Contractor of the Year
● Digital Construction
● Health, Safety & Wellbeing
● Integration and Collaborative Working
● People Development
● Preservation and Rejuvenation
● Project of the Year
● SME of the Year
● Sub-Regional Project of the Year (Cheshire, Warrington & Wirral, Cumbria, Lancashire, Liverpool and Manchester)
● Young Achiever of the Year
All entries will be considered by an independent panel of judges.
The deadline for submissions will be 5.00pm on Friday 24 February 2017.
To apply, please register your details here and you will be sent an application pack which will include the application form, criteria and guidance notes.
Please only register once even if you are applying for more than one Award.